Friday, October 06, 2006

Jessica


And last but not least,especially if she has anything to say about it is our little Bunky!(that's what Jessie calls Monkey`s) and she very much is one!!!! She will climb any thing ,leap from any thing , and hang up-side down from any thing!She's well known for jumping on you from various high locations in the house. When she is not doing the monkey thing ,she has discovered dress up and tea party's,or her sisters pollypockets keep her busy for a long time. Jessie loves dolls, she has groovy girls,that she can dress and undress,and baby dolls to play mommy with. Jessies favorite books are Good night gorilla, Five little monkeys jumping on the bed(of course) and Cinderella! Who`s her favorite princess right now. Jessie's favorite movies are scooby doo and Cinderella and her favorite song is hippopotamus By Mary Rice Hopkins. And Her favorite things to say are (MINE!) (The fun has arrived!) (I cute) (I Jessie) ( Oh YAH Oh YAH ,with arm movements!) Jessie is a lot of fun for all of us and is a real charmer to all who meet her. She stole the show last year at the New Years eve show and I think she may try again! I'll keep you all posted!

No comments: